A professional and experienced Toastmaster who adds reassurance and lends an air of professionalism. He does not make things stuffy or formal but makes certain that everything goes exactly to your plan in a most enjoyable way without you having to worry about the details - His support will add that ‘Touch of Class’ and ensure success.
Weddings and Civil Ceremonies
Making the difference! I pride myself on always meeting the Bride and Groom before hand, making sure that all the necessary preparations have been completed ready for the big day.
Why do we need a Toastmaster ?
It is often assumed that the Best Man will look after the wedding arrangements - However...
On most occasions, the Best Man is not primarily chosen for his organizational skills, or experience in looking after the needs of the wedding party and their guests. The Best Man is chosen because he is the Bridegroom’s best friend, and the Bridegroom wants him to participate in his special day and honours him with this prestigious role. He is your friend, treat him as one by not placing the heavy responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the occasion on his shoulders.
It is often the case that the hotel, or place where the reception is being held say that they will take care of your arrangements, but can you be certain of this? All too frequently this duty is delegated to a waiter, or assistant hotel manager, but they already have other demanding duties to undertake, which may well divert their attention from your wedding plans. Equally, can they provide the in-depth help, advice or support and are they trained and experienced in dealing with any unforeseen problems which often occur.
Your Toastmaster of Choice
As your toastmaster of choice, Michael Fieldhouse F.G.Int.P.T offers a far greater expertise which includes includes...
- Weddings of all cultures, from Asian, African, Chinese, Polish, English, Jewish and many more
- Award ceremonies - Speakers are made to feel comfortable and supported, and the correct prompts will be given at the right time as required to make the event flow seamlessly
- Conferences - Meeting, greeting and making introductions. Directing delegates calmly leading the event to a successful conclusion.
- Event Consultant - Mike will be pleased to assist in the planning of your event and help to iron out any issues or offer advice to ensure the complete success of your venture.
- Charity Balls and Gala Events - Add prestige and raise the whole profile of your function allowing you and your guests to sit back and relax whilst enjoying the event to the full. Additionally, a proficient Toastmaster can act as auctioneer to raise much needed contributions for the supported cause.
- Masonic Ladies’ Festivals - These occasions are the high point in the year of the Worshipful Master and his Lady and justifiably need to be conducted in a peerless manner. Michael Fieldhouse F.G.Int.P.T with his long experience of these traditional occasions will liaise with your Director of Ceremonies and the Festival Secretary to ensure that your own lodge traditions are followed explicitly, and that the whole evening is most enjoyable and remembered with pride.
- Exhibitions and Product Launches - A high profile and well orchestrated presentation can only bode well for the prestige you seek. What better way to ensure this than by the support of an experienced toastmaster working on your behalf to guide you through the event?